Slender 2D Slender 2D

this is an okay 2d Slender. The main problem I encountered was that sometimes you can't move if he blocks the path and then you are stuck. you should make it so that he eventually teleports away.

Shinobi Girl Hentai Game Shinobi Girl Hentai Game

This so hard
only because you want to fap to her getting tentacle rape but at the same time you have to save her; well played.

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

What's the difference?

the only differences i see between Thing Thing and Thing Thing arena is that Thing Thing arena had colors first and it lasts forever. there really only should have been a thing arena, considering the fact that it's was first to have more color and detail. Anyway the game was very good, but just like in thing thing, you still have the hlitch that forces your cursor to move when you walk the opposite. direction that your firing. This is extremely annoying and makes it difficult to be agile while both shooting and firing.

Typing Buddy! Typing Buddy!

Nice

You should work on another one of these, only with even more commands. then you've got an extremely realistic buddy. By the way, I noticed you have responded to every comment with lol or a short comment.

ManuelTacoface responds:

k yhx

Multiplayer Zombies! Multiplayer Zombies!

Annoying but good.

I love the teamwork in this zombie game and the different weapons and etc., but it's so annoying that you can't get back to the lobby. The game is full? Start the page over. Died? Start the page over. Also, there is an ongoing glitch that forces me to go in one direction forever! One more thing, the chat room makes it impossible to see any zombies on the right side of the game screen.

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

I like it.

It's very easy especially with that random helicopter. But the overall game was fun. And I did chuckle slightly at the end. This game is also very fast paced. I like it.

Platform Racing 2 Platform Racing 2

Just sad.

The first time it tried to play this, it said: "Could not download! :(" And the second time it said the same. I refreshed the page, and nothing changed. I really liked the first one. it is a major disappointment that I can't play another one where you can make your own levels. Please fix failures if you can. I can see others are having the same problem, so you can't blame my computer. All your hard work isn't being played.

Doomrunner Doomrunner

Very fun, but conrolling is a problem.

The way you set the controls makes the ship difficult to control. The fact that if you drive into one side of the screen, you come out the other also adds confusion. Besides that, it's a very fun game.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

I can't finish this damn game because of boredom.

All you do for the entire game is press space! You have no choice of what direction to go in, decision to turn back, or when to attack and block! At least add different buttons for different decisions!

Camperwars - Desert Ops Camperwars - Desert Ops

Make it save on Newgrounds.

I don't have a facebook/twitter/etc. account so this does not save. 100's of points are lost every refresh.