Lovefist Lovefist

I find this difficult to masturbate to.

(insert trollface here)
Yeah i wish newgrounds was more like youtube so you could get positive reviews if you made a joke on a comment.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 2 Sonic Shorts: Volume 2

the ears...

Please, don't click on sonic's ears in scene 17. You will awake my master, he is currently sleeping. all who oppose, will be fined one soul, one death, and one heart attack.

Little Big Apocalypse 2 Little Big Apocalypse 2

Martin, use time wisely.

Yes the animation's good, yes I want more, but is it really a good time to get on another project while people are still waiting for reboots? This is somewhat of a distraction from your work that you started on five years ago! It's good and all, but stay on your greatest work first. Not saying immediately stop this show, just stay on track is what I'm asking you to do.

JMartin97 responds:

Haha, thanks for following for so long... I'm working on both :P I won't forget about Reboot though! Don't worry!

Quest for the Front Page Quest for the Front Page

Very influencing.

You showed me that anyone can be frontpaged. the fact that this actually did make the front page makes the video even more influencing.

[2010] REBOOT 12 [2010] REBOOT 12

This could be a T.V. show.

Even though I haven't watched the first episodes and I didn't know the plot, this flash still seemed addictive. This show could be on adult swim. All I would suggest is a review of what happened last episodes. Besides that, this is a very emotional, violent (in a good way), and contains more storyline then I could ever imagine. Especially for a flash animation. One more thing, you work so hard on these, if you save enough money to become a director and turn this into a T.V. show, It would make millions if my suggestion was also included.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Great ending!

I love how you transition from a somewhat creepy, dramatic story to a humorous way to make fun of furries. But it's slightly difficult to understand why a furry would kill a dog when half of them are mixes of dogs and humans.

Jonny's Christmas! Jonny's Christmas!

Eventually I laughed!

At first I was worried this was going to be one of those retarded movies whith sarcastic voice acting for the whole film, but then it got funnier.Starting with Santa showing the kid's mom "Rudolph." And then it got funnier with the dad in depression.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Nice job...

I feel like i just rode the COG TRAIN!!!

Madness Duel Madness Duel

Nice job.

I would give it a ten except I couldn't really tell what happened at the end.

A present for you A present for you

Absolutely adorable.

Through animation, you have showed the true gift and a great lesson of Christmas. The greatest gift under your Christmas tree is not the presents to unwrap or the ornaments on the tree. Love is the greatest gift of Christmas.